1. Top of my list this week is this beautiful cape. It is just amazing!
2. These shorts are just perfect for the party season, without being too dressy. I think I may have to have them.
3. It may be just my fascination with the human body (ooh, hang on, I'm sure that's a quote from my med school application...!) but I do love ribs and bones detail, for example this is one of my favourite tops. These tights may have been initially for Halloween but I would wear them all year round! My only wonder is...who would go out in public with the hip bones on show??!...
Oh, and by the way, if you see any tops with bones on, or I particularly want a skeleton jumper, please let me know :)
4. I've been wanting these leggings for a while now, and I think I will buy them. I just have soo many pairs of plain black leggings, I would like to have some that are a bit more interesting, like these, plus if you haven't noticed by now I do love a
5. Another pair of shorts here. I'm really loving leather shorts, but the colour of these are so funky without being too ridiculously bright. And £19.99? Bargain!
What do you think? And what's top of your wishlist this Wednesday?