Wednesday 13 July 2011

Trip to Manchester

So I'm well back from my very short trip to Manchester, just been working since. Had such an amazing time! Went with my mom to see James Taylor, but I made sure we did lots and lots of shopping as well :D


Here's some photos from the trip!


My outfit on the first day:



Shorts: New Look
Top: Primark
Blazer: Oxfam
Brogues: Primark
Right hand side rings: Topman
Left hand side rings: My sister the jewellery designer/maker!! Check out her blog!
Bracelet: Links of London
Necklace: Mynamenecklace.co.uk
Earrings: New Look
Nail colour: 17 Miamipop, Down Town


Outfit second day:

Playsuit: Missguided


And a few other random photos:


Oh my gosh this sheep pen in Paperchase was so scary. I picked it up and when I pressed the head I got a terrible fright because it lit up like this and produced the scariest "BAAAA!" you've ever heard!!! I was tempted to buy it just to show others how truly terrifying it was.




My Pizza Express meal, mmm...



(don't worry, I didn't eat the flower)


My nails after I applied 17 Supreme Shine Coral Pop whilst waiting for the lift (hence its not very neat)


I had a lovely lovely time, but best yet was the fabulous things I bought!! Lots of clothes that will no doubt feature soon, but my best buy was my Juicy Couture purse! We were staying right by Harvey Nichols, so I told my mommy we'd have to go in- just to look, because I didn't expect to buy anything. But then this purse was in the sale and it's soo gorgeous I had to have it. I like it because it's not as 'blingy' as Juicy Couture stuff tends to be and will go really well with the Patrick Cox bag I'm waiting until I go to uni to use. I don't know why I'm waiting til then since it's probably less likely to get wrecked now, but I feel like I can justify the buy if I say its for university, haha.



Will post again soon! :)


Cait xxx

No comments: